To determine if your toilet will be compatible with the Nebia Electronic Bidet Seat, you will first need to answer the following questions:
1. Is your toilet the right size?
The Nebia Electronic Bidet Seat was designed to fit an elongated toilet seat. It will not fit a rounded toilet seat. Read the instructions below to determine if the Nebia Electronic Bidet Seat will fit your toilet seat.
A. Measure the center of bolt holes in front of the toilet bowl.
- ✅ Elongated: 17.7”–18.5” / 44.9 cm–47 cm
- ❌ Round: 16.9”–17.5” / 42.9 cm–44.5 cm (not compatible with the Nebia Electronic Bidet Seat)
B. Measure the distance from the center of bolt holes to the toilet seat tank.
- Minimum 2” / 5.1 cm needed. If the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank is less than 2 inches, the Bidet Seat may extend slightly over the front edge of your toilet bowl.
C. Measure the distance between bolt holes.
- 5.3”–7.7” / 13.5 cm-19.5 cm needed.
D. Measure the distance from the front of the toilet tank to the front of the toilet bowl.
- If this measurement is less than 20 inches, the seat will extend over the front edge of the toilet.
Still not sure? Here's how to find out if you have an Elongated Toilet versus a Rounded Toilet:
2. Is your toilet near a grounded GFCI 3-prong power outlet?
- Make sure only to use a grounded GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) electrical outlet. In the case of a short circuit, a grounded GFCI outlet may help prevent electric shock or injury.
- The length of the power cord for the Bidet Seat is 3.9 ft (1.19 m). You can use an extension cord if your toilet is farther than 3.9 ft (1.19 m) from a power outlet.
- If it is necessary to use an extension cord, only use those rated for a minimum of 15 amps with a 3-wire cord and a 3-blade grounding plug
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7” x 15” x 3.9” / 52.6 cm x 38.1 cm x 9.9 cm
- Weight: 8.7 lb / 3.9 kg
- Power Voltage / Frequency: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Max Power Consumption 1470 W
- Power Cord Length 47.24” / 119.98 cm