*If you are not comfortable performing the installation yourself or run into any issues following the installation, please consult a professional plumber.
- Remove your existing shower head and arm by turning counterclockwise with both hands.
- The Adjustable Shower Arm can be installed with either the long or short side of the inlet tube connecting to the wall. Choose which end to install and wrap the threads 4 - 6 times in a clockwise direction with thread seal tape. The correct direction allows the tape to stay on while tightening the arm to the wall fitting.
- Slide the shower arm flange on the shower arm, before threading the adjustable arm into the wall fitting. Thread the arm straight to avoid cross-threading. Hand-tighten the arm to your wall fitting. As the shower arm tightens, you should begin to line it up so the water outlet is pointing downwards (the final position). If you feel it is too loose and the shower arm is still turning fairly easily, then continue to tighten the arm for an additional turn.
CautionWARNING: If you turn the adjustable arm counterclockwise at any point, please re-tape the threads and start over again.
- Run water (ideally with a shower head installed) for at least 90-seconds and inspect the wall and shower head joint for leaks.
- After the leak check, affix the shower arm flange permanently to the wall with sealing caulk. Apply the sealing caulk to the back of the shower arm flange where it will come into contact with the wall. Wipe off excess caulk using a damp sponge. The Moen Adjustable Shower Arm is now ready to use.
Install guides and helpful links:
Through our partnership with Moen, we're able to help with:
- installation issues
- missing components
- warranty claims or product defects
- ordering replacement parts
For more information about installing Nebia by Moen, please visit moen.com/nebia or contact Moen directly by calling (800) 289-6636 in the U.S. or (800) 465-6130 in CANADA. You can also email Moen's support by following this link, clicking here, then selecting Send an Email, and completing the contact form.