Since the liner needs to be washed much more frequently than the curtain, we made the liner easily unsnappable to be washed as needed. Both the curtain and the liner are machine washable. Simply follow the care instructions below:
- Machine washable
- Remove sealed magnet pouches, hooks, and detach liner prior to machine wash/dry.
- Hang drying is preferred, but you can tumble dry on a low/delicate cycle.
- Use a tech-wash shampoo to protect the DWR coating (click here).
Liner care instructions:
- For the curtain, we recommend spot-cleaning; however, it is machine washable.
- Remove hooks and detach liner prior to machine wash/dry.
- Hang dry.