Uninstalling Nebia by Moen in five quick steps:
- Remove the bracket from the wall by pressing the bracket release button at the top of the shower (see maintenance section in the install guide, page 11). The top of the bracket will release from the collar tilting forward approximately 30-40°.
- To remove the rainshower from the wall you simply lift the shower bracket up and out of the bottom bracket retainer. The bottom bracket retainer will stay adhered to the tile wall as it is designed to say connected to the tile wall at all times.
- Once you have the shower off of the wall turn the bracket over. At the base of the bracket, you'll find two black buttons. To remove the head and wand hose, press the two black buttons while pulling on each hose to release.
- To uninstall the showerhead assembly and hose, press the head release button by inserting the key at the end of the shower arm. Next, begin feeding hose all the way through the shower arm by pushing the hose through the base of the arm. Continue pulling the hose through the arm until the showerhead assembly and hose come free.
- Remove the dock cover by turning the dock counterclockwise. To remove the base of the dock, all you'll need is a citrus-based adhesive remover such as Googone, a putty knife/box cutter, and possibly a hairdryer. To start simply pour Googone onto the base of the dock adhesive and use the putty knife or box cutter to cut through and remove the adhesive. It will only take a few minutes to remove and a hairdryer can be used to make the adhesive more pliable/easier to remove when heated.