No. Nebia by Moen delivers a blissful spa shower experience which you’ll enjoy for years to come, and it won’t take long to install. Unlike a traditional shower system, which costs thousands of dollars, new in-wall plumbing, and expert to help, you can install Nebia by Moen yourself. Simple and intuitive, click together features assure watertight seals without complicated plumbing tools. If you can change a lightbulb, you can install Nebia by Moen.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to hire a plumber or a contractor?
- Can I use the same hardware from Nebia Gen 1.0 and 2.0 to install Nebia by Moen?
- How long does it take to install Nebia by Moen?
- Do I need the waist-high version? (backers outside of North America only)
- Will Nebia by Moen be compatible with waist level water outlets (common in Europe)?
- What are the install requirements outside of North America?
- What are the install requirements for homes in North America?