Backers outside of North America have the option to select between two versions of the Nebia by Moen, each compatible with a specific shower configuration.
1. Above-Head Water Outlet with in-wall BSPT fittings.
- This setup will not require any additional steps and will follow the same installation instructions as the standard North American model.
2. Waist-High Water Outlet with BSPP fittings (common in Europe).
- The water outlet can be located both above head or at waist height as seen in the graphic below. However, this is the only option available for backers with waist-high water outlets.
- This setup will require a few additional steps (screwing the bracket into the wall, see installation video and instructions below).
- This option is not available for backers with NPT fittings (in North America). We know that some of you have requested it, and we are really sorry that we aren’t able to provide it yet. We are looking into it for some point in the future.
- This is the only option available for Australian backers.
- The waist-high water outlet version of Nebia by Moen will mount perfectly against the bathroom wall and will not require an adapter kit. Instead, it will come with an additional hose that will attach to the water source. If you order the Combo, the hose will match the Wand hose. It will come with a separate mount and three screws that can be easily installed (see the instructions below). The user can decide where to install their Nebia by Moen, and at what height, as long as the hose reaches the water outlet.