For customers outside of North America, we have developed two versions of Nebia by Moen: one that is compatible with above head high water outlets, and another that is compatible with waist-high water outlets (most commonly found in Europe and Asia). You will be able to select which version you want based on your setup through your BackerKit survey.
- Trim/temperature controls not included with the Nebia by Moen.
- The waist-high compatible version will require screwing into your wall in order to mount.
- The waist-high compatible version will only be available to international customers (customers outside of North America)
- At least 115°F/46°C
- At least 20psi/1.4bar
- The water outlet must be in a wall (not the ceiling), or waist-high.
- The recommended floor to water outlet distance is 72"-84"(183-213cm).
- The minimum clearance from water outlet to ceiling is 4" (10cm).
- Make sure there is 25" (64cm) of clear space between your shower arm and the top of the trim/temperature controls.
- The minimum clearance from the nearest sidewall is 5" (13cm).
- Your wall must have 1 1⁄2" BSPT pipe connection (this is standard in most outside of North America bathrooms).
- For slate tile walls, you will have to use the included screws instead of the adhesive pads to secure the bracket and wand dock.
- All backers shipping to countries outside of North America will receive ½" BSPT pipe thread install kits. BSPT stands for British Standard Pipe Thread and ½" is the standard plumbing connections used outside of North America.
- The waist-high shower connection will require screwing into your wall in order to mount.
- All backers in Australia will automatically receive a waist-high ½" BSPT shower. The waist-high shower connection will require screwing into your wall.