For customers outside of North America, we have developed two versions of Nebia by Moen: one that is compatible with above head high water outlets, and another that is compatible with waist-high water outlets (most commonly found in Europe and Asia). You will be able to select which version you want based on your setup in the dropdown menu of the checkout page (shown below).
Install guide links:
- Nebia by Moen Waist High set-up
- Nebia by Moen Handhower set-up
- Nebia by Moen Rainshower
- Nebia by Moen Combo
- Trim/temperature controls not included with the Nebia by Moen.
- The waist-high compatible version will require screwing into your wall in order to mount.
- The waist-high compatible version will only be available to international customers (customers outside of North America)
- At least 115°F/46°C
- At least 20psi/1.4bar
- The water outlet must be in a wall (not the ceiling), or waist-high.
- The recommended floor to water outlet distance is 72"-84"(183-213cm).
- The minimum clearance from water outlet to ceiling is 4" (10cm).
- Make sure there is 25" (64cm) of clear space between your shower arm and the top of the trim/temperature controls.
- The minimum clearance from the nearest sidewall is 5" (13cm).
- Your wall must have 1 1⁄2" BSPT pipe connection (this is standard in most outside of North America bathrooms).
- For slate tile walls, you will have to use the included screws instead of the adhesive pads to secure the bracket and wand dock.
- All orders shipping to countries outside of North America will receive ½" BSPT pipe thread install kits. BSPT stands for British Standard Pipe Thread and ½" is the standard plumbing connections used outside of North America.
- The waist-high shower connection will require screwing into your wall in order to mount.
- All customers in Australia will automatically receive a waist-high ½" BSPT shower. The waist-high shower connection will require screwing into your wall.