No. Unfortunately, Nebia 1.0 and 2.0 install kits are not cross-compatible with Nebia by Moen. This is due to engineering constraints in the design of Nebia by Moen. However, all products ship with an install kit that work with that product.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to hire a plumber or a contractor?
- Can I use the same hardware from Nebia Gen 1.0 and 2.0 to install Nebia by Moen?
- How long does it take to install Nebia by Moen?
- Do I need the waist-high version? (backers outside of North America only)
- Will Nebia by Moen be compatible with a waist level water outlets (common in Europe)?
- What are the install requirements outside of North America?
- What are the install requirements for homes in North America?