Nebia by Moen now works in more homes than ever! The Rainshower and Combo are compatible with the standard North American plumbing setup, above head height water outlet connections.
- At least 115°F/46°C
- At least 20psi/1.4bar
- The water outlet must be in a wall (not the ceiling).
- The recommended floor to water outlet distance is 72"-84" (183-213cm).
- The minimum clearance from water outlet to ceiling is 4" (10cm).
- Make sure there is 25" (64cm) of clear space between your shower arm and the top of the trim/temperature controls.
- The minimum clearance from the nearest sidewall is 5" (13cm).
- Your wall must have a 1⁄2" NPT pipe connection (this is standard in most bathrooms).
- For slate tile walls, you will have to use the included screws instead of the adhesive pads to secure the bracket and wand dock.
Please Note: Trim/temperature controls not included with the Nebia by Moen, but can be purchased as add-ons.
- All backers with delivery addresses within North America will receive ½" NPT pipe thread install kits. NPT stands for National Pipe Thread and ½ is the standard plumbing connection used throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.