To install Nebia by Moen, you will need the following:
WATER HEATER TEMPERATURE
of at least 115°F/46°C
of at least 20psi/1.4bar
- The water outlet must be in a wall (not the ceiling).
- The recommended floor to water outlet distance is 72"-84"(183-213cm).
- The minimum clearance from water outlet to ceiling is 4" (10cm) ( A ).
- Make sure there is 29" (74cm) ( B ) of clear space between your shower arm and the top of the trim/temperature controls.
- The minimum clearance from the nearest sidewall is 5" (13cm) ( C ).
- Your wall must have a 1⁄2" NPT (or 1⁄2" BSPT) pipe connection (this is standard in most bathrooms).
- The wall surface cannot be slate.
- Trim/temperature controls not included.
- The Nebia by Moen can be installed if you have a ledge (shower/tub combo).