The Nebia Shelf can be easily installed in just a few minutes. No more suction cups, no more broken tile. Sleek and functional, it’s the perfect addition to any bathroom space. To see the install guide included in the box for the Nebia Shelf click here, for the Nebia Shelf XL click here, and for the Nebia Double Shelf, click here.
- Remove the contents from the box. Each box should contain a shelf, a rubbing alcohol wipe, a primer pen, and an instruction guide.
- Decide where to mount your Nebia Shelf. We recommend choosing a flat surface that is not in the direct spray of your shower stream. Next, take note where the adhesive tape will make contact with the wall. With a pencil, mark where you’d like the shelf to be mounted. Use a level to ensure the pencil marks are straight (FYI, most smartphones have a level). The grout lines in your wall can also be used as a visual aid to properly orient the shelf.
- With the supplied rubbing alcohol wipe, clean your shower wall. Allow 1 minute for it to dry. For dirtier walls, use a non-scratch scouring pad such as a Scotch-Brite sponge prior to using the wipe.
- Shake the primer pen vigorously. Next, break it with your thumbs so that the primer liquid soaks the white foam tip.
- Apply the primer to the area on the wall where the adhesive tape will make contact. Then allow the primer to dry for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Before mounting the shelf make sure you’re happy with its placement.
This is a semi-permanent installation and cannot be easily removed.
- Avoid touching the adhesive tape as you peel off the two protective plastic liners on the back of the shelf.
- Now it’s time to mount your Nebia Shelf to the wall. Press the shelf firmly against the wall for 1 full minute to ensure the adhesive tape makes adequate contact. The firmer the pressure, the better.
To ensure the strongest adhesion, do not get water or moisture near the shelf for 24 hours. Ideally, wait 72 hours before placing anything on the shelf.After the adhesive has fully cured your shelf is ready to use. Place your favorite products on your Nebia Shelf and enjoy!Do not load the shelf with objects heavier than 7.5lbs / 3.4kgs.
Having trouble installing your Nebia Shelf? See answers to common questions below.
Will the adhesive damage my shower tile/wall?
The adhesive will not damage your shower tile. The Shelf can be removed if you decide to move it by following the removal steps outlined in the uninstall guide, found here.
I've removed my shelf, how can I order new adhesive?
You can order new adhesive for the shelf, wand dock, and bracket retainer by Clicking Here.
Can the adhesive be reused?
The adhesive can only be used one time as it is designed for single-use applications. If you have removed the shelf or the shower tile was not completely dry when first installing, you will need to order new adhesive by Clicking Here.