Option 1: Check the Original Packaging
- If you still have the original packaging, the lot number is noted on a sticker on the outside of the box.
Option 2: Check the lot number without uninstalling the shower
- Keeping the unit installed, slide the Arm to the bottom of its travel.
- Use a mirror to look behind the back of the Arm, or place your smart-phone behind the Arm and take a photo. The Lot number is located on the bottom left side of the back of the Arm.
Option 3: Uninstall the shower to check the lot number
- Use the Key to press on the Bracket Retainer (located inside the groove) allowing the Nebia Bracket to slide to the left.
- Next, slide the Arm down and insert the Key into the slot at the top of the Bracket and push down. You can now detach the Bracket from the wall.
- Turn the shower so you are looking at the back of the unit. Slide the Arm down until the bottom of the Arm is clear of the base of the Bracket. The lot number is on a sticker at the bottom of the Arm. Be Careful, the unit is spring loaded and the Arm will spring back to place if you let go of it.
To re-install the unit (Video can be found here):
- Ensure that the Filters on the Inlet. (Check the water outlet or the floor of the shower if you cannot find the Filter)
Push the Inlet into the Collar, keeping the unit vertical and parallel to the wall.
- Apply force until you hear a click.
- To ensure that the unit is properly secured, look on the inside of the Bracket to see the Indicator.
- If you see any red, Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 is not properly secured. Keep pushing the top of the Bracket into the Collar until the Indicator turns gray.
- Slide the base of the Bracket onto the Bracket Retainer.