After ordering a repair kit you will receive all the parts and tools necessary to refurbish your shower. Watch the short video above to familiarize yourself with the process before starting or review the step by step instructions below to guide you through the process.
Step 1: Uninstall Nebia
- Use the Key to press down the tab on the Bracket Mount (located inside the groove), and slide the bottom of the Bracket to the left (clockwise).
- Insert the Key into the slot at the top of the Bracket and push down until you hear a click. Detach the Bracket from the wall.
- On the back of the Bracket, press the Key into the red slot to release the Hose.
Step 2: Remove the arm cover
- While holding the Arm, pull up on the back of the white plastic cover.
- Helpful Tip: Work the cover back and forth/up and down and left to right to disengage the snaps. If you are having trouble you can use the back of the provided wrench as a lever between the snaps to disengage them.
- Lay the shower on a flat non-marring surface or towel as shown.
Step 3: Separate the Head from the Arm
- Unscrew the six long screws shown using the provided Torx head tool.
- Unscrew the Hose using the provided wrench.
- Unscrew the 4 short screws shown attaching the head to the unit.
Step 4: Replace the damaged component
- Separate the Head from the Arm (as shown in fig. 1 / step 5 below).
- In the package you’ve received, you will either find a refurbished Head or Arm. Take the part from the box and swap it with the part you’ve just disassembled.
- Replace the Head on the Arm making sure the parts are well aligned.
Step 5: Reconnect the Head and Arm
- Re-fasten the Head to the Arm using the 4 short screws. They should be snug, but no need to over tighten them.
- Ensure the filter gasket is positioned with the domed side pointing into the supply hose as shown in fig. 2.
- Screw the hose back into the diverter, first by hand and then tighten with the wrench. Turn only the hex fitting to avoid twisting the hose. It should be snug but not over tightened
- Re-fasten the six screws holding the Diverter to the Arm. Tighten screws until snug.
Step 6: Replace the Arm cover and reinstall the unit
- Align the Arm cover with the top of the Arm ensuring the ‘mouse door’ opening on the back is aligned with the Hose.
- Press the Arm cover back into place engaging the snaps. Ensure that there is no gap at the front of the Arm.
- Reinstall the shower. Push the Inlet into the Collar, keeping the shower arm vertical and parallel to the wall. Apply force behind the Inlet until you hear a click.
- Slide the bottom of the Bracket onto the Bracket retainer securing the shower on the wall.
- Reinstall the Wand.