Shelf Install or Re-Install:
- Decide where to install or reinstall the Shelf. With a pencil, mark where you’d like the shelf to be mounted. Use a level to ensure the pencil marks are straight (FYI, most smartphones have a level). The grout lines in your wall can also be used as a visual aid to properly orient the shelf.
- With the supplied rubbing alcohol wipe, clean your shower wall. Allow 1 minute for it to dry. For dirtier walls, use a non-scratch scouring pad such as a Scotch-Brite sponge prior to using the wipe.
- Remove any old adhesive tape and clean the rear of the shelf with an alcohol wipe and let it dry.
- Peel off the one protective liner to expose the adhesive tape on 3 separate tape strips.
- Add the 3 tape strips as shown in the diagram. The diagram shows all 3 Nebia shelf types. Choose the type that resembles your shelf the closest.. Press each of the tape strips into the shelf to ensure adequate adhesion. Then, apply 8 small dots of glue to the rear of the shelf as shown in the diagram. Re-cover the glue tube and store it at room temperature in a dry location.
- Peel off the 3 remaining protective liners from each installed tape strip to expose the adhesive.
- Position the shelf in its desired wall location with the hooks pointing upwards and press the shelf firmly against the wall for 30 seconds. Clean off any glue that oozes out the edges with a clean damp cloth or sponge.
- Let the glue cure for 24 hours. Do not get water or moisture near the shelf for 24 hours. After 24 hours, the glue has fully cured and your shelf is ready to use. Place your favorite products on your Nebia Shelf and enjoy!
Do not load the shelf with objects heavier than 10.0-lbs / 4.5-kgs total.