- Use the Key to press on the Bracket Retainer (located inside the groove) allowing the Nebia Bracket to slide to the left.
- Next, slide the Arm down and insert the Key into the slot at the top of the Bracket and push down. You can now detach the Bracket from the wall.
- Unscrew the Collar, remove the Gasket and use the Key to remove the Adapter by turning counterclockwise.
Removing the Wand:
- After you have removed the bracket, use the Key to release the Wand by presses down on the red slot at the back of the Bracket and remove the Hose.
Removing the Dock and Bracket Retainer:
- Start by applying a small amount of rubbing alcohol around the base (this will help break down the adhesive bond) and wait around 10 to 20 minutes.
- Next, you will need to use a putty knife, spatula (even an ice scraper will work) to remove the Dock and Retainer from your wall.