- Peel the protective layer off of the Gasket.
- Slide the Gasket over the Adapter, adhering it to the wall.
- Screw the Collar onto the Adapter by hand until it is flush with the wall.
If You Have a Ledge
- Peel the protective layer off of the Gasket and slide it over the Adapter, adhering it to the wall.
- Slide the Spacer(s) you selected over the Adapter on top of the Gasket.
- Screw the Collar onto the Adapter by hand until flush with the Spacer(s).
Having troubles with this step?
My Collar is resisting being screwed over the Adapter.
This can happen if the Adapter has a burr. Continue screwing even if it requires some force until flush against the wall or the Spacer(s). This will not damage the shower, but you will need to remove any plastic shaving before installing the Nebia Bracket.
My Adapter sticks out past the front of the Collar, is this correct?
The Adapter should never stick out past the face of the collar. Reverse your steps and use the Key to measure the water outlet depth again, making sure you have selected the correct Collar and Adapter combination.
How will I know if I selected the correct Spacer for my ledge?
You will know you have selected the correct Spacer(s) if the Spacer is the same width as your ledge.