To install the Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 in your home you will need the following:
- 20 – 100 psi / 1.4 – 6.9 bar
Water Heater Temperature:
- At least 115° F / 46° C
- The water outlet must be in a wall (not the ceiling).
- The recommended floor to water outlet distance is 72"-84"(183-213cm).
- The minimum clearance from water outlet to ceiling is 4" (10cm). (A)
- Make sure there is a minimum of 25" (64cm) of clear space between your shower arm and the top of the trim/temperature controls. (B)
- The minimum clearance from the nearest sidewall is 5" (13cm). (C)
- The wall surface cannot be slate.
- Trim/temperature controls are not included.
- Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 - Technical Specifications
Within North America:
- Your wall must have a 1⁄2" NPT (or 1⁄2" BSPT) pipe connection (this is standard in most bathrooms in North America).
- Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 Installation Guide
My water outlet is off-center, can I still install the Nebia Spa Shower?
Yes, as long as you have a minimum of 5 inches to the left and right of the water outlet, and there are no obstructions in the installation zone, you will be able to install the Nebia shower.
My water outlet is lower than the recommended height, can I still install the shower?
Yes, however as the Nebia Head will rise 3 inches above the water outlet, we recommend an installation height of 72 to 84 inches / 183 to 213 cm to accommodate the vast majority of user heights.
I have a European style shower, can I still install the Nebia shower?
To successfully install the Nebia Spa Shower 2.0 you will need a single dedicated pipe exiting the wall at a recommended height of 72 to 84 inches. If you do not have this setup please be sure to check out our EU Adapter Kit (Click Here).